1. Information and data collectionProcuretrain may collect different information from or about you depending on the manner in which you use our services. We may collect this information either directly when you provide it to us or automatically as you navigate through the websites. Please be informed that Procuretrain is not responsible for how others use information that is publicly available or otherwise accessible to others who have access to the services.
(a) We will collect and process your personal data when you subscribe to a membership, register for a service, submit feedback, fill out a survey, or send us a communication. Examples for such information are, but not limited to
- Registration information
- Profile information
- Course information
(b) If you make any purchases through our services, such as for videos or 1:1 coaching sessions, we may collect certain information regarding your purchase (such as your name and post code) as necessary to process your order. You will be required to provide certain payment and billing information directly to our payment processing partners, including but not limited to your name, credit card information, billing address and post code. Please note that we do not access, store or collect your credit card information.
If you are an instructor, we may enable you to link your PayPal account or other payment account to the services so that we can pay you. When you link such account, you allow us to collect and use certain information from such accounts to provide those payments, such as your payment account email address or account ID, physical address, and other information necessary for us to send payment to such account. We do not access, store, or collect your payment card or bank account information. The collection, use, and disclosure of your information will also be subject to the privacy policies and other terms of the payment account providers. You should review such privacy policies, terms, and other agreements.
(c) We also collect your Internet Protocol (‘IP’) address. We use your IP address to diagnose problems with our servers and/or software, and/or to administer our services and to gather demographic information.
(f) When you use our services, we automatically collect information on the type of device you use and the operating system version, so we know the best version of the application to provide you. We do not ask you for, access, or track any location-based information from your mobile device at any time while downloading or using our services.
(g) When you contact us for feedback questions or sessions we may have to collect additional information to resolve your issue.
3. Data usageProcuretrain may use the information we collect through your use of the services to:
- Provide, administer, and facilitate your use of the services, including to display customised content or recommendations
- Process or fulfil your request(s) and/or order(s) for courses, products, services, information or features
Communicate with you concerning your account by:
- responding to your questions or concerns
- Emailing you information or providing in app messages about your progress in videos, programs, rewards programs, new services, new features, promotions, newsletters, and other available videos, which you can opt out of at any time
- sending push notifications to your wireless device to provide updates and other relevant messages. You can manage push notifications from the "options" or "settings" page for the mobile application
- Understand and improve the services and develop new products, services or features
- Enable User-to-User and Instructor-to-User communication and interaction
- Manage your account preferences, establish your profile and registration information
- Facilitate the technical functioning of the services, including without limitation to trouble-shoot and resolve issues, secure the services; and prevent fraud and abuse
- Respond to customer support questions and issues and resolve disputes
- Create, review, analyse and share technical information
- Analyze trends and user traffic, track purchases and usage information
- Advertise our services on third party websites or mobile applications
- Market, process or fulfil Promotions administered or sponsored by Procuretrain
- Solicit feedback from subscribers
- Identify unique users across devices
- Tailor advertisements across devices
(a) We provide and support some of our services through contractual arrangements with service providers and other third parties. We and our service partners use your personal data to operate our Websites and to deliver services. For example, we must release your credit card information to the card-issuing bank to confirm payment for products and services purchased on our Web-sites; and provide order information to third parties that help us deliver the services.
(c) In the event that Procuretrain decides to sell all or part of its stock or assets or enter into a merger, we reserve the right to include your data, including personal data among the assets transferred to the acquiring or surviving company.
5. Data updateYou may access and update your information that Procuretrain collects and maintains in the following ways:
(1) You may update the information you provide directly to Procuretrain by logging into your Account and updating your account information at any time.
(2) You may also submit any requests for access to your personal data to email@example.com or in writing to us at Procuretrain Limited, Homelea House, Faith Av-enue, Quarriers Village, Bridge of Weir. Renfrewshire. PA11 3TF. United Kingdom. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
6. Cancellation / deletion of dataYou may choose not to renew your membership, in which case we will retain your information for a reasonable period of time in case you choose to re-subscribe. You may choose to close your account in which case we will delete your information, including your learning history, within 60 days of your request. To receive instructions on how to close your account please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are using an enterprise-provided account, the data related to your learning activities will be retained for the period of time specified under the agreement between Procurement and your enterprise sponsor.
If you would like to access the information that we have about your use of and access to Pro-curetrain services, please submit a data request to email@example.com or by writing to us at Procuretrain Limited, Homelea House, Faith Avenue, Quarriers Village, Bridge of Weir. Ren-frewshire. PA11 3TF. United Kingdom. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response.
7. Control of personal dataYou can access some of the information that we collect about you. For example, by logging into your account, you can access information regarding recent orders from the websites; certain personal data we maintain about you; your communication preferences; and your payment set-tings.
With respect to your communications preferences, you can unsubscribe from newsletters by following the instructions included in the newsletter you receive or you can log into your ac-count and update your newsletter and email subscription options. If your email address has changed and you would like to continue to receive newsletters, you will need to access your account and update your email address information in your account and sign-up again for the newsletter. Occasionally we may send out emails concerning website disruptions.
You also have choices with respect to cookies, as described in our Cookies Policy. By modify-ing your browser preferences, you may be able to choose to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject all cookies some parts of our Websites may not work properly in your case.
8. Data securityAccess by you to your account is available through a password and/or unique user name selected by you. This password is encrypted. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone, that you change your password often using a combination of letters and numbers, and that you ensure you use a secure web browser. We cannot be held accountable for activity that results from your own neglect to safeguard the secrecy of your password and username. If you share a computer with anyone, you should always log out of your account after you are finished, in order to prevent access to your information from subsequent users of that computer.
Please notify us as soon as possible if your username or password is compromised at firstname.lastname@example.org Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless net-work can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal data, you acknowledge that: (a) there are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control; (b) the security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this Website cannot be guaranteed and we shall have no liability to you or any third party for loss, misuse, disclosure or alteration of such in-formation; and (c) any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal data in our control may have been compromised, we will try to notify you. To the extent we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail and you consent to our use of email as a means of such notification. If you prefer for us to use another method to notify you in this situation, please email us at email@example.com with the alternative contact information you wish to be used.
9. Direct marketingWe currently do not share personal data with third parties for their direct marketing purposes without your permission.